Dear Sir or Madam,
On behalf China Technology Strategic Alliance for CO2 Capture, Utilization and Storage (CTSA-CCUS), we would like to cordially invite you to attend the "Seventh CCUS International Forum", which will be held in November 2022 in Beijing, China. This event will promote the technological innovation, latest research results, and accelerate the development of CCUS industrial monitoring technology in China. More details are hereby presented next:
1. Sponsors： China Technology Strategic Alliance for CO2 Capture, Utilization and Storage (CTSA-CCUS)
2. Organizer：Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development, CNPC
3. Event format：The meeting adopts on-site venue + online live broadcast internationally
4. Forum Date： November, 2022 (tentative)
5. Forum location： Petroleum Technology Exchange Center, Beijing, China
6. Registration and call for paper:
All participants are requested to send the participation receipt/confirmation to the contact email address before October 30, with the subject of the email stating "Registration for the 7th CCUS International Forum".
Call for paper! Click for details.
7. Precautions for participation
There are no conference registration fees for this event, and travel expenses are at the attendee’s own expense. Meal and lodging will be arranged during the meeting.
Participants may be requested to get their body temperature measured before entering the meeting. For those who will be attending in-person, the big data itinerary card should show a green before entering the meeting. Participants should wear masks throughout the meeting, and practice personal hygiene, and minimize excessive gathering activities.
We would be honored if you would accept our invitation and contribute to what promises to be a stimulating discussion and reflection that will inspire participants to act.
We look forward to seeing you at the 7th CCUS International Forum.
Sophia Gong, Manager, Sim Tech LLC：Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org (Houston, USA)
Wang Gaofeng, RIPED, PetroChina: email@example.com
The 7th CCUS International Forum