Position 1: Administrative Assistant
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through CONTACT.
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant will do administrative tasks as given and be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities.
Location: Katy, Texas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Will support and be the back-up to the Executive Admin to the President/CEO
• Provide administrative support to projects including travel arrangements, calendaring, correspondence, and other duties as assigned
• Must be proficient in making high levels of travel arrangements (Domestic and International)
• Scheduling High Volume of Meetings (MUST BE PROFICIENT)
• Prepare Communications; emails, memos/correspondence
• Will assist with catering for meetings and events, as well as set up and breakdown of meeting room as needed
• Undertake special projects as requested and as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
• Experience within the O&G Industry preferred
• 2-5 years’ experience in Administrative Assistant
• College diploma required or equivalent
• OUTLOOK/OFFICE EQUIPMENT/Virtual Meeting System ETC
Work Environment: Generally, an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on the task.
• Management has the prerogative to select at any level for which the position is advertised.
• Proof of Legal US Residency is a requirement for this position (OPT included).